Thursday, October 22, 2015

Throwback Thursday Photos

            Before I share some pictures I would like to give you a post schedule for the next few weeks. I figured sharing my schedule will help hold me accountable and provide a little more structure than normal for this blog.

Monday, October 26: The Listing Hop

Monday, November 2: Question of the Month

Wednesday, November 4: Insecure Writer's Support Group

Wednesday, November 11: Regular or photo post

Monday, November 16: A very special post TBA

November 23, 24, or 25: Thanksgiving week post


            And now, on to the pictures! These are from July 2014 when I went on a mission trip with a group from my church to Sonora, Mexico. The missionaries we visited live in a very beautiful, mountainous area and it was during rainy season. I took these pictures behind there house during the week and I thought that it was really neat how different this same spot looked as the weather was constantly changing. Hope you enjoy :)

 
Day 1
 
 Day 3 Morning
 
 Day 3 Late Afternoon
 
 Day 4, a very rainy morning

 
 Day 4 Late Afternoon, my finger got in the way, lol
 
 Day 5, right before we left

2 comments:

  1. A missions trip! How cool.
    Glad you're joining us Monday for the List Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea to do some blog hops, etc., to have a schedule like you posted. Great pictures of your mission trip!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and I will visit you back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...