Sunday, October 10, 2010

Writer's Block

Wow, I have already let two weeks go by without posting a new blog. They went by in such a blur, I don’t know where all the time goes…I did write a silly little poem last week, but I it was too short for a blog entry. I’m not feeling particularly inspired at the moment. I guess my focus is still a little off, and I can’t seem to put any of my thoughts together into words. So, I thought I’d post a couple poems I’ve already written.

Here’s the one from last week:

Busy, busy, busy
Run, run, run
So much work to do,
There’s just no time for fun.
We go and go
But not too slow
And nothing’s ever done!

I wrote this one a few months ago:

The Adventure
The journey’s not always easy, but the adventure’s on its way.
God has a plan for me, and His love is here to stay.
Sometimes it seems that life is forever standing still,
But I know that He will guide me onward to His Will.
He’ll take me through the valleys if I choose to follow Him,
He’ll hold my hand and dry my tears when things seem rather grim.
Life may not go my way, not according to my plan,
But God’s vision is far greater, it holds a wider span.
Sometimes things might look up and bring me inspiration,
Reminders that God is my true motivation.
I’ve got to keep going; continue pressing on,
For someday this momentary life will be gone.
The journey’s not always easy, but the adventure’s on its way.
God has a plan for me, and His love is here to stay.

Anyway, I hope next week my mind won’t be so jumbled up, and I can find my words again. Until then, pray I can find some encouraging moments to help inspire those words.

By the way, it's 10/10/10...just thought I'd point that out, it is somewhat fascinating, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and I will visit you back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...