Monday, May 25, 2015

Encouraging Updates

           I would like to give an update on Victoria, the little girl I wrote about in my A to Z post on Prayer.  I think this news report says it well:



This report was from last week, and since then Victoria has moved to a rehabilitation center here in Oklahoma and we saw her parents at church yesterday for the first time in three months.  It is all so encouraging and such an unbelievable answer to prayer!  This family is very dear to me, so it was great to get to see them home again.  We are only missing Victoria, and like my pastor (her grandpa) said, we will have such a great celebration when she’s back with us at church!

            In other news, I forgot to mention that I signed up for the Post A to Z Road Trip a couple weeks ago.  I decided I would take it slow and I have met a few new bloggers so far, and I plan to visit many more throughout the year.  For more information on the road trip, you can click here.  I hope my fellow participants all have an enjoyable trip!

 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful news about Victoria! Always great to hear a praise report like this :)

    I too signed up for the A/Z road trip; like you I'm taking it slow but enjoying visit the blogs listed there :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news! Prayer can be powerful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so wonderful to see a story with a happy ending! Prayers for Victoria. Hope she returns to one heck of a party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind words! I'm glad to be able to share this good news and how prayer really works :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear the positive news. Just seeing that car makes my heart crumble. Here to her continued healing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and I will visit you back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...