There have been a few note-worthy milestones and accomplishments for me the last couple months:
· I wrote and submitted my first 5000 word short story to the IWSG Anthology Contest
· I actually have a potential follow-up and/or extension in mind for my short story
· I shared an excerpt from one of my potential books on November 2
· I published my 100th blog post on November 18th
· To celebrate 100 posts, I created a Facebook fan page for my blog and writings, and someday I hope to change it to an author page
· I also decided to host a blog hop!
Those last two points lead me to my insecurities. I feel like my promotional efforts are a bit inadequate. I am not always the most prompt, reliable commenter with my fellow bloggers. My pharmacy job (another insecurity I will not bring up here) has kept me busy and on edge for the past few months and I don’t always feel motivated to read and comment on the blogs I follow and those who leave comments on my posts. I eventually get around to many of you, especially those who visit, but I feel like I’m so late sometimes :( I apologize for my tardiness and I really do appreciate those of you who continue to follow my blog or visit and leave a comment. One day, I will find that window to escape my current job and embrace writing on a more full-time basis, but until then, I will still have those “off” weeks once in a while.