Thursday, April 2, 2015

Blessed

“Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in His commandments.” Psalm 112:1 (KJV)

When we obey God and live for Him, we will receive His blessings. My pastor likes to say that even if you never receive another blessing from God beyond salvation, you can still consider yourself blessed because that is the greatest gift you can ever obtain. But, if I really stop and think, I know that God has blessed me far beyond salvation. I have food to eat, a roof over my head, friends and family that care about me, and the list could go on and on. Sometimes the trials of life cause us to forget our blessings and we only see what we don’t have. In those times, we must learn to count our blessings. Another B word is found in Matthew 5:1-12; the Beatitudes speak to believers about how they are blessed.
 

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and I will visit you back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...